Vibrating with energy, innovation and traffic – lots of traffic – Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, is the economic heart of Vietnam and the main hub of the southern region. A freewheeling, cosmopolitan metropolis, HCMC’s dynamic cityscape draws together old and new Vietnam in the most compact of spaces, representing the city’s past as well as its future.
Ho Chi Minh City Weather
Ho Chi Minh City has consistent temperatures year-round, and the weather is generally warm. Heatwaves hit the city from April to May, welcoming the rainy season from May to November. Slightly cooler temperatures emerge in December and January.
Ho Chi Minh City Transport
Travellers can arrive in Ho Chi Minh City by bus, train or plane. Tan Son Nhat international airport welcomes foreign and domestic arrivals daily, while various bus companies operate shuttles from Phnom Penh and destinations across Vietnam. Also sees a steady stream of train travellers. Taxis are everywhere, but those with a Vietnamese SIM card can use ride-hailing apps like Grab. Local buses cover a good portion of the city. Travellers can also take a boat along the river, for a day trip to Củ Chi Tunnels or the Mekong Delta.
Departure: 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Lasts 4 Hours
- First of all, you will be taken a ride on the back of the scooter around the town and get to Chinatown , visit an evening local market.
- The next stop will visit Ho Thi Ky wholesale flower market . We will take a walk in the market and sit down to learn how to make Crispy banana cracker.
- Then, we hop on the scooter and have a wonderful ride around 30 minutes through alleyways and see cloth shops on fashion street, food vendors and walking park when locals do exercise at night
- After a great view from the scooter, we will stop at a local food place for PHO (Beef Noodle Soup) and Banh My ( the most famous street food in Vietnam)
- After the meal we will take you to Nguyen Thien Thuat area , one of the most famous street food areas in Saigon with the considerable diversity in the style of the cuisine and local culture. This place is the integrated one which has lots of the residents from many parts of Vietnam to come here and live for a long time, that’s the reason why its cuisine is really fascinating and diverse.
- Last but not least, you will be taken to have the best place for a beer at locals’s favorite drinking spot. Sit on a small table and chair, have a great chat with our tour guide, get to know more ingredient of our cuisine and local life.
- Finish our time, we get on the scooter and drive back to your hotel
- Pho ( Noodle Soup with beef)
- Crispy banana cracker
- Banh My
- Beer or soft drink
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
*** If there is any food in our food menu you may eat already and want to change, just let us know when you book, we will customize to meet perfectly your food request
*** The dress code at Chill Sky Bar is smart casual with no tank-tops, sports shorts, flip-flops or slippers allowed.
*** Read more about Ho Chi Minh city
Ho Chi Minh City – Rose Travel Agency
Source: Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam Tourism