CU CHI TUNNEL day trip – Special offer
We will pick you up at your accommodation. From there, we will head out of the city zig zagging through Saigon’s crazy traffic into a local suburb for a coffee break.
After that we head toward the direction of the Cu Chi Tunnels, stopping by local businesses along the way to learn about the local crafts and industries, such as rice noodle production and natural rubber extraction.
From there, it’s a straight drive to the tunnels where our guides will provide you with an in-depth history of the war, and the role that these tunnels played. You will have the opportunity to crawl inside the tunnels...just watch out for the bats!
After all that crawling, you'll appreciate a light traditional Vietnamese meal. After lunch, a quick siesta will be in order before heading back to the city.
4:00 - 4:30 PM
We will arrive back at your accommodation.
- Ride on the back of a motorbike through rubber plantations trails
- Visit local family rice paper making
- Experience local life along the way
- Delve into an underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels system
- Gain insight into the tenacity and resourcefulness of the Vietnamese
- Visit the former Viet Cong underground stronghold at Cu Chi
- Experience the tiny secret entrance
- Experience the tunnel
- Chance to shoot the AK47, M16, M30, M60, Garand M1, Carbine (at your own expenses)
- Have the guide all to yourself for a more intimate and personal experience
What to Bring:
- Sun cream
- Mosquito spray
- Light clothes